"81% of people search online for a product or service"
Global Web Index (April 2020)
When answers and recommendations are only a click away, being well-placed in search engine results is crucial
Google dominates the Search Engine market with a 92.18% share
Gs.statcounter, Jul 2019
Get your website in front of potential customers by finding and fixing the technical and content-related issues preventing you from being ranked well for relevant and profitable searches.
- Get a comprehensive review of your website
- We’ll analyse hundreds of ‘on’ and ‘off-page’ factors
- Get helpful guidance on radically improving your website
90.63% of content gets NO traffic from Google. You want to be in the other 9.37%
Generally speaking, the more backlinks a page has, the more organic traffic it gets from Google and other search engines.
- We’ll study your websites backlink profile
- Identify any potentially harmful links to your site
- We’ll even take a look at your competitors’ backlinks to identify new link building opportunities.
Business Listing Optimisation
46% of all Google searches are local. 72% of consumers that did a local search visited a store within 5 miles
GoGulf, Feb 2019 and HubSpot Marketing Statistics
Google My Business (and Bing Business Places) are some of the easiest ways to improve the appearance of your site in search results, yet many businesses fail to use them to their full potential.
- We’ll setup and optimise your Google and Bing business listings
- Help you improve your site to leverage location-based searches
Ad Performance Checker
96% of brands are spending money on Google Ads
State of PPC 2019/2020
Get a comprehensive report on your Google AdWords or Facebook Ads account performance, with actionable tips to improve your score and get a better return on your investment.
- Get a comprehensive analysis of your Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ads accounts
- With actionable tips to get a better return on your investment